Thursday, September 10, 2009

Ew.

OK, so sometimes I check my stats, because, well, I want to know who stopped by. I mostly see the 3 or so of you who actually read this thing, but I also get a lot of "one-hit wonders", who end up here because of some search term combination.

I generally get a giggle out of the search terms that bring some people here. Some of you will remember the spate of "bifurcated uvula" fans, for instance. Lately, it's been a lot of Betty Boop picture fans.

This morning, however, I checked my stat counter and had not one, but three separate Google hits on "tween boys in bras and panties", who hit on my post awhile back about buying my daughter's first training bras.

And I wonder what the heck triggered three different fans of underage cross-dressers to search on that yesterday. And also I feel an urge to send each of them a note that says, "What the frack?? That's seriously effed up."

Don't get me wrong; I have nothing against cross-dressers. Or those who find them attractive. I think it's that whole gender-bending-kiddie-pron combo that's kinda giving me the oogies inside.

So my word for today is, "Ew."

4 comments:

winter said...

Ewww is right.

Mermaid Melanie said...

Holy crackhead, Batgirl!

now thats just DISgusting.

Sue said...

I have someone from India reading on a regular basis. Not sure what is so interesting on my lack of cultural life in this big town I live in :)

Ellie Creek Ellis said...

well, that is just "ew" and "ick" and effed up all in one word...

ewickeffed! that's what it is...ewickeffed!