Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Ooh that rackin' frackin'..

I was all set to fire off a post about how absolutely steaming angry I am at the muddle-headed parents out there who have checked their sanity at the door and pulled their kids out of school rather than have them listen to a speech from our president about the importance of education.

Luckily, you all are spared my Yosemite Sam impression, and instead you can read this post by Lisse over at @ Home in the World, who says what I would have said, but better and without quite so much gnashing of teeth.

But I'm still amazed, confused and offended that there are Americans in this country with their minds clamped so securely shut.


photo credit: someecards.com

1 comment:

winter said...

I don't get it, either. If nothing else, you'd think they'd have enough respect for the office to encourage their kids to listen.