Monday, November 02, 2009

National Blog Posting Month

I have several hard-core blogging friends who are doing NaBloPoMo this year -- an abbreviation that, by turns, causes me to either envision Mushmouth from the Cosby Kids or a Hawaiian Trigger Fish.

So the deal is this. I have to write something -- anything -- once a day for the month of November. I am going to give this a try this year, mostly because the pressures of job and home have caused me to stop writing almost entirely for the last six months or so. And I miss it. So hopefully this will force me to start using that part of my brain again.

Yeah, I know; I already missed Sunday. So sue me.

And away we go....

If you haven't already tuned in from looking at my Facebook page, please check out Michael Ruhlman's post about why he's not voting for Issue 2 here in Ohio. Tomorrow, I'll tell you why you shouldn't vote for Issue 3 either. (hint: the theme is eerily similar)

1 comment:

Alison said...

I'm so glad I have a sista or two doing this too!

Tonight I was all "Crap. I have to write something again." It shows.